Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Japan!

Hi:

 today I’ll tell you about a place I’d go if I’d have all the money I need. And that place would be Japan. I like a lot of places and countries also, but this one is the most mysterious for me, and the way that they live I think that is very interesting.
 I don’t know really much things about Japan, only that they are really good sea food eaters, and also that they eat a completely different diet than us. I know also that they have a lot of martial arts, like “ninjutzu” that is the one that ninjas practice.
One of the things that most call my attention is the scenery of Japan. On that island just the 18% of the land is habitable, the rest are hills, mountains and valleys where a city couldn’t be built. After I spent the money visiting tourist places, I would like to go to the country side and work and live with the people for know by this way their life style and customaries. By the way I would need to learn Japanese language and writing, something really exiting I think.
I think that Japanese people have a lot of things to teach us to make better our lifes.  

4 comments:

  1. Japan sounds really interesting, although is not my first option I think. But it must be quite an experience go there! It's a really different culture and worth knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seba! I think that asian countries are very intereting for us, because their culture must be very different from ours...I would love to go to japan too!!! Maybe some day we could go toghether =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Japan! The culture it has is really great, and very interesting. The only problem is the language that is... well... very difficult to understand.. Luckly, English is also spoken over there, so there would not be problems with that..
    Sayonara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you seba, Japan seem like mysterious place. The culture is very different there.
    I think that the problem is the language, but you are very inteligent, Im sure you can learn it.
    Bye Seba, if you go to Japan, call me , I go with you 1313 ;)

    ReplyDelete