Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spartacus the series

Hello Classmates:
 Today I will talk about Spartacus, a series that came out the last year, and it have had a lot of success. This series have been produced by “Starz”, a film studio that makes series based on historical stories, like Spartacus (based on the story of the slave in the roman empire) or Pendragon, a series based on the Arthur King legend.
 I watch Spartacus for first time on April of this year when I went home, and my parents had bought the full series on DVD. And when I saw it I got trapped with the plot instantaneously.  The plot is very intense and the script is awesome, the way that the characters speak is like heard speaking an antique roman.
The Series show the life of Spartacus as a gladiator since the moment when he gets into the barracks for first time until he riot with all the gladiators against their roman master or “numinus”. On the series you will see a lot of action, blood, suspense and scenes with sexual content. I think that all this characteristics together show very well the roman culture and life style and that is why I like so much this series.

See you

5 comments:

  1. I have not really see the series, but many of my friends have commented that it is awesome. Maybe I look at it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O sebaaa
    you are a daring boy! jaja
    i am happy because you are enjoying a serie, but i am very bad for see series. in fact, i have never saw any serie. i saw The venegas when i was a child.
    i should see a serie one day, maybe i get trapped like you

    kisses seba =) =)
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. is a really nice series. i have seen some episodes, but i don't have time in this moment to see it. But maybe in vacation (?¿?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you watched spartacus, the kubrick's movie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard about Spartacus, but I never wacht it. I guess that is an spectacular series and if have time im gonna check it. I understand you when you say that you get trapped, I get trapped with a series before and sometimes it is no so good. You spend a lot of time :(
    Take care Seba!
    pd: I like your design, it´s nice 1313

    ReplyDelete