Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fly to the moon.

Hi, today I want to talk about my biggest dream… to go out from the planet earth. Since I was child, I always like to see the stars by hours imagining what there are on that far, far, far places. I used to watch (until today) universe documentaries, like the ones of Discovery Channel or History Channel, etc.
 Since we were child, in the school teach us about the solar system, the galaxies, planets, etc., but some times I wonder myself if all that is real, are we really floating in an infinite universe?. I know that the whole science has studies and investigations about this topic since seventeenth century, and even very old civilizations and cultures has the idea of planets going around the sun.  I don’t really doubt about those things, but for me is something so incredible, I think that we know maybe that the earth is round or we can know the earth’s size, but I’m sure that there aren’t many people who have seen this with their own eyes.  

I want to see some day the earth from the space, I want to walk on the moon , or even farther  on Mars… and feel and see that all that things that we know are real and that we really are in the middle of nothing. If this happen one day, I will be the happiest man in the world, just thinking in the fact of landing in mars, or see the earth from the moon, makes me get really exited. I really keep the hope that one day I will can go to the space, because now at days the technology is develop itself very, very fast, so I think that on the future it would be easier and more common the space travels for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. it is a interesting dream. I think that is a very spiritual experience to know the universe. Well, maybe if you cannot know the space or look the planets, you can travel or feel the universe inside of you. Because we are part of a one thing, the universe, and it is a spiritual experience and knowledge, you don’t need to be an astronaut for feel it
    hug and kisses seba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a interesting dream. I think that is a very spiritual experience to know the universe. Well, maybe if you cannot know the space or look the planets, you can travel or feel the universe inside of you. Because we are part of a one thing, the universe, and it is a spiritual experience and knowledge, you don’t need to be an astronaut for feel it
    hug and kisses seba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is a great dream. As you said, I also watch documentaries of the universe, read information about stars, planets and more.
    As a fan of science fiction, one of my dreams is to go and look every single galaxy, star and planer. Maybe one they we could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to see the universe with new eyes since i watched "2001: A space odyssey". It's a wonderful Kubrick's film that I highly recomend you, if you haven't seen it yet. (The legend says that "Apollo Moon Landing" was directed by Kubrick too)

    ReplyDelete