Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Green Life

Hello dear classmates:

 Today we need to talk about the environmental cares and also about our ecological practices. On the latest years this topic has become really common, and every time you turn on the TV you can see something that has relation with the ecological staffs. In fact there are adds that shows their products make with recyclable materials, etc.
If people want to learn about, they probably would find a lot of information on websites, www.greenpeace.com for example, is a website that has a lot of information and in various topics, like global warming, international news, national, projects that are damaging for the nature, etc.  There are another websites also where you can get information about how to have a new style of life that contributes to the nature, by recycling, eating news diets, salving energy, etc. They teach you what to do and how you can do it. I use to participate in some activities but now I don’t do it.
In my case, I don’t have a really a green life, but I want to started to be more conscious about the environments. The only thing that I use to do is recycle the glass bottles, and sometimes batteries. I want to recycle more that I do actually and for that I need to search where I can do it. I want also to use a bike, because is a good exercise, you don’t contaminate and also you save money.
About the carbon-sprint, I haven’t heard to much about it, but I think that would read about.  See you.

3 comments:

  1. seba i think that you could be a great green boy, because you are very aware in some senses, only try it
    muack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind that recicling is more than that, that it can be also the use of broken things. If you break a mirror or a glass, if you are bored and have nothing to make, you can use them and create new things. You can make a great piece of art basically for free (meanwhile you replace everything you broke XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebandro!!
    I think that be green is very difficult in the modern society but you at least are doing the try to make this world better!
    see u

    ReplyDelete